1. All the SC & ST applicants have to pay a registration fees of Rs.500
/- and others have to pay Rs.1000
/- online till the last date. During the grace period all including SC& ST applicants have to pay a fine of Rs.1000
/- in addition to the above registration fees. SC & ST applicants have to produce caste certificate on the day of entrance test for verification by the invigilator.
For transaction charges & other details check FAQs
2. One can apply for one program
under one mode
with one registration fees. Separate applications need to be submitted for more than one program
with additional registration fees.
3. In case of Interdisciplinary, one can select an additional faculty/ discipline 2
along with the faculty/ discipline
. The qualifying degree branch, subject for entrance test
and faculty/ discipline
are one and the same. If Ph.D discipline is not available to the corresponding PG specialization, then one can select the UG discipline.
4. Candidates should possess 55% aggregate marks (SC & ST candidates-50% aggregate marks only) at PG level to become eligible for Ph.D. & M.Phil. and at UG level for M.S. admissions.
5. Candidates qualified in UGC/CSIR /JRF / NET/ SLET /having valid GATE/ valid GPAT score /M.Phil. (regular mode only) will be made eligible for Entrance Test exemption based on the proof uploaded.
6. External applicants will be eligible for admission if they have minimum 12 months of experience after the award of qualifying degree. No experience is required for Full Time applicants.
7. Be ready with the following information to start filling the online application form- Date of birth; Soft copies of Photo & signature and Proof for Entrance Test exemption (if any) files in .jpg
format with size less than 50 KB
each; Percentage of marks, month and year of passing & specialization of qualifying degree; Number of months of experience after the award of qualifying degree.
8. After submitting
the details online, reference id
will be generated and shown in the first row of the application and also sent to your email id and it has to be used for making online payment of applicable registration fees. You can edit your details using reference id till you make the payment.
I have read the instructions carefully